About this book
The performance of Evolutionary Algorithms can be enhanced by integrating the concept of agents. Agents and Multi-agents can bring many interesting features which are beyond the scope of traditional evolutionary process and learning.
This book presents the state-of-the art in the theory and practice of Agent Based Evolutionary Search and aims to increase the awareness on this effective technology. This includes novel frameworks, a convergence and complexity analysis, as well as real-world applications of Agent Based Evolutionary Search, a design of multi-agent architectures and a design of agent communication and learning Strategy.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-13425-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-13424-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-13425-8
- Series Print ISSN 1867-4534
- Series Online ISSN 1867-4542
- About this book