Table of contents
About these proceedings
This book includes the thoroughly refereed post-conference proceedings of the 13th RoboCup International Symposium, held in Graz, Austria, in June/July, 2009 - representing the core meeting for presentation and discussion of scientific contributions to a variety of research areas related to all RoboCup divisions (RoboCupSoccer, RoboCupRescue, RoboCup@Home, and RoboCupJunior).
The 22 revised full papers and 17 revised poster papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 112 submissions. The contributions provide a valuable source of references and inspiration for R&D professionals interested in robotics and artificial intelligence.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-11876-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-11875-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-11876-0
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- About this book