About this book
This book deals with the classical kinetic theory of gases. Its aim is to present the basic principles of this theory within an elementary framework and from a more rigorous approach based on the Boltzmann equation. The subjects are presented in a self-contained manner such that the readers can understand and learn some methods used in the kinetic theory of gases in order to investigate the Boltzmann equation.
It is expected that this book could be useful as a textbook for students and researchers who are interested in the principles of the Boltzmann equation and in the methods used in the kinetic theory of gases.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-11696-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-11695-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-11696-4
- Series Print ISSN 1860-6245
- Series Online ISSN 1860-6253
- About this book