Table of contents
About this book
This Festschrift volume, published in honor of Willem-Paul de Roever, contains 19 detailed papers written by the friends and colleagues of the honoree, all eminent scientists in their own right. These are preceded by a detailed bibliography and rounded off, at the end of the book, with a gallery of photographs.
The theme under which the papers have been collected is Concurrency, Compositionality, and Correctness, reflecting the focus of Willem-Paul de Roever's research career. Topics addressed include model checking, computer science and state machines, ontology and mereology of domains, game theory, compiler correctness, fair scheduling and encryption algorithms.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-11512-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-11511-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-11512-7
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- About this book