Table of contents
Engaging Kids with the Concept of Sustainability Using a Commercial Video Game – A Case Study
About this book
This journal subline serves as a forum for stimulating and disseminating innovative research ideas, theories, emerging technologies, empirical investigations, state-of-the-art methods, and tools in all different genres of edutainment, such as game-based learning and serious games, interactive storytelling, virtual learning environments, VR-based education, and related fields. It covers aspects from educational and game theories, human-computer interaction, computer graphics, artificial intelligence, and systems design.
The third volume in this series contains a selection of 12 outstanding contributions from Edutainment 2009, the 4th International Conference on E-Learning and Games, held in Canada in August 2009. The main focus of these papers is on the use of games to stimulate learners. In addition, 10 regular papers are included, presenting a wide range of edutainment tools and applications.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-11245-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-11244-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-11245-4
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- About this book