About this book
The book contains ten chapters as follows, Prepare Knowledge, Regression and Self-regression Models with Fuzzy Coefficients; Regression and Self-regression Models with Fuzzy Variables, Fuzzy Input/output Model, Fuzzy Cluster Analysis and Fuzzy Recognition, Fuzzy Linear Programming, Fuzzy Geometric Programming, Fuzzy Relative Equation and Its Optimizing, Interval and Fuzzy Differential Equations and Interval and Fuzzy Functional and Their Variation.
It can not only be used as teaching materials or reference books for under-graduates in higher education, master graduates and doctor graduates in the courses of applied mathematics, computer science, artificial intelligence, fuzzy information process and automation, operations research, system science and engineering, and the like, but also serves as a reference book for researchers in these fields, particularly, for researchers in soft science.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-10712-2
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-10710-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-10712-2
- Series Print ISSN 1434-9922
- Series Online ISSN 1860-0808
- Buy this book on publisher's site