About this book
This book on numerical methods for singular perturbation problems - in particular, stationary reaction-convection-diffusion problems exhibiting layer behaviour is devoted to the construction and analysis of layer-adapted meshes underlying these numerical methods. A classification and a survey of layer-adapted meshes for reaction-convection-diffusion problems are included.
This structured and comprehensive account of current ideas in the numerical analysis for various methods on layer-adapted meshes is addressed to researchers in finite element theory and perturbation problems. Finite differences, finite elements and finite volumes are all covered.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-05134-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-05133-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-05134-0
- Series Print ISSN 0075-8434
- Series Online ISSN 1617-9692
- Buy this book on publisher's site