About this book
"Digital Preservation for Heritages: Technologies and Applications" provides a comprehensive and up-to-date coverage of digital technologies in the area of cultural heritage preservation, including digitalization, research aiding, conservation aiding, digital exhibition, and digital utilization. Processes, technical frameworks, key technologies, as well as typical systems and applications are discussed in the book. It is intended for researchers and students in the fields of computer science and technology, museology, and archaeology.
Dr. Dongming Lu is a professor at College of Computer Science and Technology, Zhejiang University, China. His research area includes digital preservation for cultural heritages and digital media networks. Prof. Yunhe Pan is a member of Chinese Academy of Engineering, and also a professor at College of Computer Science and Technology, Zhejiang University, China. His research area includes digital preservation for cultural heritages, digital library, and intelligent human animation.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-04862-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-04861-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-04862-3
- Series Print ISSN 1995-6819