About these proceedings
This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-conference proceedings of the first International Workshop on Quality of Context, QuaCon 2009, held in Stuttgart, Germany, in June 2009.
The 11 revised papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 19 submissions and included in the volume together with 5 invited papers. Discussed are interdisciplinary approaches to context quality, such as models for degradation and consistency of context data, spatial ontologies and spatial data mining, trust in context data, methods and calculi for context quality assessment, frameworks and metrics for context quality, uncertainty in sensor data processing, quality-aware algorithms for context management, quality-aware event and stream processing, uncertainty in reasoning on context data, application-specific context quality and case studies, and visualization of context quality.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-04559-2
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-04558-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-04559-2
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- About this book