Table of contents
About this book
Papers selected to the present monograph are only a small piece of subjects being investigated in Poland in the range of medical computer science. Their summaries and preliminary results were presented during the international conference „Computers in Medical Activity" organized by the College of Computer Science in Lodz with the collaboration of the Polish Society of Medical Computer Science in Poland in 2007.
The subject matter of the monograph is mainly steered on employing the computer systems in the diagnostics then the equipment of the medical activity and the general problems connected with the organization the medical care.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-04462-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-04461-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-04462-5
- Series Print ISSN 1867-5662
- Series Online ISSN 1867-5670
- Buy this book on publisher's site