Table of contents
About these proceedings
The volume includes a set of selected papers extended and revised from the I2009 Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Engineering and Software Engineering (KESE 2009) was held on December 19~ 20, 2009, Shenzhen, China.
Volume 1 is to provide a forum for researchers, educators, engineers, and government officials involved in the general areas of Computer and Software Engineering to disseminate their latest research results and exchange views on the future research directions of these fields. 140 high-quality papers are included in the volume. Each paper has been peer-reviewed by at least 2 program committee members and selected by the volume editor Prof. Yanwen Wu.
On behalf of this volume, we would like to express our sincere appreciation to all of authors and referees for their efforts reviewing the papers. Hoping you can find lots of profound research ideas and results on the related fields of Computer and Software Engineering.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering: Theory and Practice
- Book Subtitle Volume 1
- Series Title Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-03718-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-642-03717-7
- eBook ISBN 978-3-642-03718-4
- Series ISSN 1867-5662
- Series E-ISSN 1867-5670
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XX, 1160
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site