About this book
Subwavelength and Nanometer Diameter Optical Fibers provides a comprehensive and up-to-date coverage of research on nanoscale optical fibers including the basic physics and engineering aspects of the fabrication, properties and applications. The book discusses optical micro/nanofibers that represent a perfect fusion of optical fibers and nanotechnology on subwavelength scale and covers a broad range of topics in modern optical engineering, photonics and nanotechnology spanning from fiber optics, near-field optics, nonlinear optics, atom optics to nanofabrication and microphotonic components/devices. It is intended for researchers and graduate students in the fields of photonics, nanotechnology, optical engineering and materials science.
Dr. Limin Tong is a professor at Department of Optical Engineering and State Key Laboratory of Modern Optical Instrumentation of Zhejiang University, China; Dr. Michael Sumetsky is a researcher at OFS Laboratories, USA.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-03362-9
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-03361-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-03362-9
- Series Print ISSN 1995-6819
- Buy this book on publisher's site