About this book
Quantum Private Communication covers the fundamentals of the areas of secure communication, quantum cryptography, quantum communication, and their physical implementation with applications. The book appears in a timely manner for an emerging field at the crossroad of classic private communication and quantum physics.
Graduate students and scientists alike in communication engineering, computer science, electronic engineering, physics and mathematics will benefit from the book.
Professor Guihua Zeng teaches and conducts research at the Department of Electronic Engineering of Shanghai Jiao Tong University and spent an Alexander von Humboldt Fellowship at the University of Freiburg, Germany.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-03296-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-03295-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-03296-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site