About this book
This journal subline serves as a forum for stimulating and disseminating innovative research ideas, theories, emerging technologies, empirical investigations, state-of-the-art methods, and tools in all different genres of edutainment, such as game-based learning and serious games, interactive storytelling, virtual learning environments, VR-based education, and related fields. It will cover aspects from educational and game theories, human-computer interaction, computer graphics, artificial intelligence, and systems design.
The second volume in this series contains a selection of outstanding contributions from GDTW 2008, the 6th International Conference in Game Design and Technology, which took place in the UK, in November 2008, and Cyberworlds 2008, held in Hangzhou, China, in September 2008. These papers are complemented by contributions from international experts in this field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-03270-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-03269-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-03270-7
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- Buy this book on publisher's site