About this book
This book presents the basic methods of regular perturbation theory of Hamiltonian systems, including KAM-theory, splitting of asymptotic manifolds, the separatrix map, averaging, anti-integrable limit, etc. in a readable way. Although concise, it discusses all main aspects of the basic modern theory of perturbed Hamiltonian systems and most results are given with complete proofs.
It will be a valuable reference for Hamiltonian systems, and of special interest to researchers and graduate students of the KAM community.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-03028-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-03027-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-03028-4
- Series Print ISSN 1439-7382
- Buy this book on publisher's site