Table of contents
About this book
Researchers and professionals will find a hands-on guide to successful experiments and applications of modern electroanalytical techniques here. The new edition has been completely revised and extended by a chapter on quartz-crystal microbalances. The book is written for chemists, biochemists, environmental and materials scientists, and physicists. A basic knowledge of chemistry and physics is sufficient for understanding the described methods. Electroanalytical techniques are particularly useful for qualitative and quantitative analysis of chemical, biochemical, and physical systems. Experienced experts provide the necessary theoretical background of electrochemistry and thoroughly describe frequently used measuring techniques. Special attention is given to experimental details and data evaluation.
From Reviews of the Previous Edition
"This guide is warmly recommended"
(Advances in Food Sciences)
"Fritz Scholz and his twelve-strong team … are to be congratulated on the production of a highly readable and well-structured book."
"The book fills a gap with regard to some methods that have previously not been adequately covered … it also provides many practical hints."
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-02915-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science Chemistry and Material Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-02914-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-02915-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site