Table of contents
About this book
The LNCS journal Transactions on Aspect-Oriented Software Development is devoted to all facets of aspect-oriented software development (AOSD) techniques in the context of all phases of the software life cycle, from requirements and design to implementation, maintenance and evolution. The focus of the journal is on approaches for systematic identification, modularization, representation and composition of crosscutting concerns, i.e., the aspects and evaluation of such approaches and their impact on improving quality attributes of software systems.
This volume, the fifth in the Transactions on Aspect-Oriented Software Development series, contains three papers submitted through the regular channel, and three papers on the special focus area of aspects, dependencies and interactions. The first two papers concentrate on applications of AOSD to the fields of scheduling of web applications and operations research, respectively, while the third paper applies the technique of bisimulation to aspect-oriented languages. The special focus area on aspects, dependencies and interactions is introduced by the guest editors Ruzanna Chitchyan, Johan Fabry, Shmuel Katz, and Arend Rensink.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-02059-9
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-02058-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-02059-9
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- Buy this book on publisher's site