Table of contents
About this book
Transactions on HiPEAC aims at the timely dissemination of research contributions in computer architecture and compilation methods for high-performance embedded computer systems. Recognizing the convergence of embedded and general-purpose computer systems, this journal publishes original research on systems targeted at specific computing tasks as well as systems with broad application bases. The scope of the journal therefore covers all aspects of computer architecture, code generation and compiler optimization methods of interest to researchers and practitioners designing future embedded systems.
This second issue contains 15 papers carefully reviewed and selected out of 31 submissions and is divided into two sections. The first section contains extended versions of the top five papers from the 2nd International Conference on High-Performance Embedded Architectures and Compilers (HiPEAC 2007) held in Ghent, Belgium, in January 2007. The second section consists of ten papers covering topics such as microarchitecture, memory systems, code generation, and performance modeling.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-00904-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-00903-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-00904-4
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- Buy this book on publisher's site