About this book
Machine-based Intelligent Face Recognition discusses the general engineering method of imitating intelligent human brains for video-based face recognition in a fundamental way, which is completely unsupervised, automatic, self-learning, self-updated and robust. It also overviews state-of-the-art research on cognitive-based biometrics and machine-based biometrics, and especially the advances in face recognition.
This book is intended for scientists, researchers, engineers, and students in the field of computer vision, machine intelligence, and particularly of face recognition.
Dr. Dengpan Mou, Dr.-Ing. and MSc from University of Ulm, Germany, is with Harman/Becker Automotive Systems GmbH, working on video processing, computer vision and machine learning research and development topics.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-00751-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-00750-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-00751-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site