Table of contents
About this book
Knowledge in the field of allergic contact dermatitis has developed to a considerable degree, which includes improved techniques of patch testing and prick testing, e.g. additional tests such as open, semi-open, repeated open application test (ROAT) and use tests, photopatch tests, atopy patch tests and provocative tests. Further, due to the ongoing changes in our environment, the series of patch tests—the so-called standards—are also regularly renewed.
This new edition:
- Is completely revised, updated and expanded
- Is reader-friendly, structured with core messages
- Includes an increased number of flowcharts and illustrations
It is a globally useful and outstanding guide in the management of positive and negative patch test and prick test reactions, for all practicing dermatologists, from the beginner to the well-trained expert.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-92806-5
- Copyright Information Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-92805-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-92806-5