Table of contents
About this book
This book constitutes the first volume of a series of books focusing on the vital and ever-growing field of web semantics. The primary aim of the series is to investigate, present and promote core concepts, ideas and exemplary technologies for the next generation of semantic web research, stemming from both academia and industry. Topics covered will include process semantics, web services, ontologies, workflows, trust and reputation, and web applications.
The 14 papers in this volume, written by key scientists in the field, are preceded by an introduction written by the volume editors. The papers have been divided into three sections on Ontologies and Knowledge Sharing, Applied Semantic Web, and Web Services.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-89784-2
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-89783-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-89784-2
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- Buy this book on publisher's site