Table of contents
About this book
This tutorial presents a collection of research papers on themes discussed at the Lipari Summer School on Advances in Software Engineering, held on Lipari Island, Italy, in July 2007. It was the 19th in a well-known series of annual international schools, addressed at computer science researchers. The courses dealt with domain and requirements engineering, high-level modelling, software product line techniques, evolvable software, the evolution of service-oriented software architectures, Web services, and security in such evolving distributed systems.
The nine revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected by 21 reviewers. The papers are organized in topical sections on foundations and methodology, service oriented architecture and web services, software technology, and security. This book is written with the intent to produce a state-of-the-art compendium of recent advances in software engineering.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-89762-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-89761-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-89762-0
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- Buy this book on publisher's site