Table of contents
About this book
This book is an introduction to interventional radiology. Written in a case-based format, the book is subdivided into ten chapters made up of ten vascular and non-vascular interventional radiology cases.Each case contains illustrations and legends describing the imaging findings and technical details of each intervention, comments from anatomical, physiopathological and radiological standpoints, as well as a description of the interventional procedure and the required interventional devices.The book is aimed at vascular and non-vascular interventional radiologists, vascular surgeons, radiology residents, vascular surgery residents, nurses and radiology technicians.
Learning Imaging is a unique case-based series for those in professional education in general and for physicians in particular.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-87997-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-87996-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-87997-8
- Series Print ISSN 1869-697X
- Series Online ISSN 1869-6988
- About this book