About this book
This volume defines a common example for modelling approaches of component based systems. It is based on the Dagstuhl research seminar CoCoME (Common Component Modelling Example), which was held from August 1-3, 2007, at Schloss Dagstuhl, Germany.
The Common Component Modelling Example makes it possible to compare different approaches and to validate existing models. It serves as a platform for the classification of existing models and approaches and the interchange of research ideas, enabling researchers to focus and to tackle aspects less frequently dealt with.
The CoCoME project is an ongoing venture, one of the aims of which is the adoption of the Common Component Modelling Example by the entire component community as a means of comparing and validating their approaches.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-85289-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-85288-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-85289-6
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- Buy this book on publisher's site