About these proceedings
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the Second International Conference on Test and Proofs, TAP 2008, held in Prato, Italy, in April 2008.
The 8 revised full papers presented together with 3 invited papers and the extended abstracts of 2 tutorials were carefully reviewed and selected for inclusion in the book. The papers cover the area of convergence of software proofing and testing and feature current research work that combines ideas from both areas for the advancement of software quality. Topics addressed are generation of test cases, oracles, or preambles by theorem proving, model checking, symbolic execution, or constraint logic programming; generation of specifications by deduction; verification techniques combining proofs and tests; program proving with the aid of testing techniques; transfer of concepts from testing to proving; automatic tools; formal frameworks; as well as case studies.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-79124-9
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-79123-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-79124-9
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- Buy this book on publisher's site