Table of contents
About this book
In this extraordinary guide, the world’s most prominent rhinologists illustrate their experiences in the diagnosis and management of recurrent sinus disease and skull base lesions.
Chapters are lavishly illustrated and cover:
- preoperative planning
- medical management
- relevant surgical techniques
- how to avoid complications
- management of complications
This invaluable resource is designed to prevent complications and improve the outcomes of revision sinus surgeries. Both practicing and in-training otolaryngologists can use this comprehensive volume as an all-in-one source for the evaluation and management of recurrent sinus disease and skull base pathology.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-78931-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-78930-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-78931-4