About this book
The main aim of this research book is to report a sample of the most recent advances in the field of intelligent interactive systems in knowledge-based environment. The contents of this book include:
- Introduction to intelligent interactive systems
- Affective bi-modal intelligent tutoring system
- Estimation of development costs in intelligent systems
- Narrative interactive learning
- Knowledge acquisition for configurable products and services
- Interaction modalities in mobile contexts
- Face images classification for human-computer interactions
- Users modelling for distance learning
- Group adaptation and group modelling
- A personalized news aggregator on the web.
This book would prove useful to the researchers, professors, research students and practitioners as it reports novel research work on innovative topics in the area of intelligent interactive systems.