About this book
Edited in collaboration with FoLLI, the Association of Logic, Language and Information, this book constitutes the third volume of the FoLLI LNAI subline. The 17 revised papers of this Festschrift volume - published in honour of Daniele Mundici on the occasion of his 60th birthday - include invited extended versions of the most interesting contributions to the International Conference on the Algebraic and Logical Foundations of Many-Valued Reasoning, held in Gargnano, Italy, in March 2006.
Daniele Mundici is widely acknowledged as a leading scientist in many-valued logic and ordered algebraic structures. In the last decades, his work has unveiled profound connections between logic and such diverse fields of research as functional analysis, probability and measure theory, the geometry of toric varieties, piecewise linear geometry, and error-correcting codes. Several prominent logicians, mathematicians, and computer scientists attending the conference have contributed to this wide-ranging collection with papers all variously related to Daniele's work.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-75939-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-75938-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-75939-3
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- About this book