About this book
Molecular Sieves - Science and Technology
covers, in a comprehensive manner, the science and technology of zeolites and all related microporous and mesoporous materials. Authored by renowned experts, the contributions to this handbook-like series are grouped together topically in such a way that each volume deals with a specific sub-field.
Volume 7 is treating fundamentals and analyses of adsorption and diffusion in zeolites including single-file diffusion, i.e. phenomena of basic importance, especially with respect to separation processes and catalysis. Various methods of measuring adsorption and diffusion are described and discussed, i.e. techniques such as chromatographic, gravimetric and barometric uptake and desorption, nuclear magnetic resonance, infrared spectroscopy, interference microscopy, neutron scattering, frequency response as well as proton profiling.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-73966-1
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-73965-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-73966-1
- Series Print ISSN 1436-8269
- About this book