About this book
Applications of X-ray scattering to soft matter have advanced considerably within recent years, both conceptually and technically – mature high-power X-ray sources, synchrotrons and rotating anodes, as well as high-speed detectors have become readily available. High-quality time-resolved experiments on polymer structure now can be performed with ease, a major advancement due to the genuine power of the scattering method.
This manual summarizes the analytical power of modern X-ray scattering in the field of soft matter. Description of simple tools that can elucidate the mechanisms of structure evolution in the studied materials is followed by a step-by-step guide and breakdown of the more advanced methods. Data analysis based on clear, unequivocal results is rendered simple and straightforward – with a stress on the carefully planning of the experiments and adequate recording of all required data. To this end, this book serves as a useful ready-reference guide.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-69856-2
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science Chemistry and Material Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-69855-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-69856-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site