Table of contents
About these proceedings
Product development is one of the most important drivers of innovation. Methods, procedures and systems evoke, enable and support sustainable innovation. The papers presented in this book show that answers can only be composed out of a variety of solutions where psychological, economical and technical research results are taken into account.
The proceedings represent trends in Product Development concerning industrial users and vendors as well as scientific research aspects.
The following topics are covered: Design Theory, Product Design, Requirements, Collaborative Engineering, Complex Design, Mechatronics, Reverse Engineering, Virtual Prototyping, CAE, KBE and PLM.
Editors and affiliations
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-69819-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-69820-3