Table of contents
Best Student Paper
Short Papers (Posters)
About these proceedings
This book constitutes the proceedings of the 11th RoboCup International Symposium, held in Atlanta, GA, USA, in July 2007, immediately after the 2007 RoboCupSoccer, RoboCupRescue and RoboCupJunior competitions. Papers presented at the symposium focused on topics related to these three events and to artificial intelligence and robotics in general.
The 18 revised full papers and 42 revised poster papers included in the book were selected from 133 submissions. Each paper was reviewed by at least three program committee members. The program committee also nominated two papers for the Best Paper and Best Student Paper awards, respectively.
The book provides a valuable source of reference and inspiration for R&D professionals and educationalists active or interested in robotics and artificial intelligence.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-68847-1
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-68846-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-68847-1
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- About this book