About these proceedings
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the First International Workshop on Formal Methods in Systems Biology, FMSB 2008, held in Cambridge, UK, in June, 2008.
The 9 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from the workshop lectures that all were invited contributions. The purpose of this meeting was to identify techniques for the specification, development and verification of biological models. It also focused on the design of tools to execute and analyze biological models that can significantly advance our understanding of biological systems.
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-68410-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-68413-8
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349