About this book
Function Theory in the Unit Ball of Cn. From the reviews: "…The book is easy on the reader. The prerequisites are minimal—just the standard graduate introduction to real analysis, complex analysis (one variable), and functional analysis. This presentation is unhurried and the author does most of the work. …certainly a valuable reference book, and (even though there are no exercises) could be used as a text in advanced courses." R. Rochberg in Bulletin of the London Mathematical Society.
"…an excellent introduction to one of the most active research fields of complex analysis. …As the author emphasizes, the principal ideas can be presented clearly and explicitly in the ball, specific theorems can be quickly proved. …Mathematics lives in the book: main ideas of theorems and proofs, essential features of the subjects, lines of further developments, problems and conjectures are continually underlined. …Numerous examples throw light on the results as well as on the difficulties."
C. Andreian Cazacu in Zentralblatt für Mathematik
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-68276-9
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-68272-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-68276-9
- Series Print ISSN 1431-0821
- Buy this book on publisher's site