About these proceedings
With the dramatic increase in speed and capacity of modern computers, computational approaches are becoming of crucial importance in various fields of science and engineering. Computational science is the interdisciplinary science, which promotes systematic development of methodologies and framework of computational approaches, basic studies of algorithms and soft-computation technologies and vast areas of applications.
This volume is the proceedings of International Symposium on Frontiers of Computational Science 2005, containing papers from 7 plenary and keynote lecturers, 17 invited lecturers and 33 contributed papers. This book discusses the high-level use of computers in a wide variety of areas such as fluid mechanics, material and genome sciences.
This book is suitable for researchers and postgraduate students in computational science including computational biophysics, computational thermal and fluid mechanics, computational physics, and quantum chemistry. It is especially useful also for engineers in automobile, semiconductor, chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Frontiers of Computational Science
- Book Subtitle Proceedings of the International Symposium on Frontiers of Computational Science 2005
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-46375-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-540-46373-3
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-642-07972-6
- eBook ISBN 978-3-540-46375-7
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXV, 361
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Simulation and Modeling
Statistical Physics and Dynamical Systems
- Buy this book on publisher's site