Table of contents
About this book
Volume 9 of group IV consideres and describes the electrochemical processes at the boundaries of electrodes and electrolytes. All related phenomena require a precise knowledge of the involved systems. The volume thus presents firstly a thorough overview on the field of electrochemistry and secondly collects all relevant data of electrochemical systems as reported up to now.
Phenomena and data are considered and reported from the constitutive viewpoints of electrochemistry, which also form the five chapters of the subvolume A: electrode potentials - cell voltages - electrode potentials of zero charge - free enthalpy of adsorption - exchange current densities. Each chapter introduces to the particular subject matter and lists the data in concise tables, arranged, as far as possible, according to the examined values.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-45316-1
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-41038-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-45316-1
- Series Online ISSN 1616-9557
- Buy this book on publisher's site