Table of contents
About this book
This monograph provides a self-contained exposition of the foundations of soft computing, and presents a vast compendium of its applications to business, finance, decision analysis and economics.
It is the first book on applications of soft computing - based hybrid methods combining fuzzy logic, neuro-computing, evolutionary computing, probabilistic computing and chaotic computing in functional areas of business and economics. The applications range from transportation and health case systems to intelligent stock market prediction, risk management systems, and e-commerce.
This book is a valuable aid to anyone considering the application of Soft Computing theory and technology to real problems of business and economics and can be used as a basic text for introducing business managers, scientists, teachers and students to Soft Computing technology, enabling them to initiate projects and make applications.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-44429-9
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2004
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-53588-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-44429-9
- Series Print ISSN 1434-9922
- Series Online ISSN 1860-0808
- Buy this book on publisher's site