Table of contents
About this book
Discrete mathematics, including (combinatorial) number theory and set theory has always been a stronghold of Hungarian mathematics. The present volume honouring Vera Sos and Andras Hajnal contains survey articles (with classical theorems and state-of-the-art results) and cutting edge expository research papers with new theorems and proofs in the area of the classical Hungarian subjects, like extremal combinatorics, colorings, combinatorial number theory, etc. The open problems and the latest results in the papers inspire further research.
The volume is recommended to experienced specialists as well as to young researchers and students.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-32439-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-32377-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-32439-3
- Series Print ISSN 1217-4696
- Buy this book on publisher's site