Table of contents
What are School and Community Interactions for?
Educational Policy: School Leadership
Education for Sustainable Development and Citizenship Education
Teacher Training for Stable Interactions between Schools and Communities
Experiences in Collaboration between Schools and Local Communities
About this book
Within the European and Asian context scientists from nine different countries are concerned with political and social interactional structures between schools as public institutions and the local political actors which influence the school environment. The contributions give answers to questions regarding the cooperation between school administrations and community, to civic education for sustainable development at the interface between school and community, to teachers as moderators for political and democratic educational processes and to models for successful cooperation between schools and local political actors.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-531-19477-6
- Copyright Information VS Verlag für Sozialwissenschaften | Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden 2013
- Publisher Name Springer VS, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Humanities, Social Sciences and Law Education (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-531-19476-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-531-19477-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site