About this book
The book deals with content acquisition in a Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) based chemistry course and represents high level scientific work. The topic of the thesis is current and relevant in the context of up-to-date research in theory of language education. The main research problem stated and discussed in the thesis confirms that all the attempts of introducing CLIL should be valued, therefore, the book may inspire foreign language teachers and contribute to better understanding of CLIL nature.
- The Origins and Development of Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL)
- The Effectiveness of CLIL: Overview of the Field
- Insights into CLIL Methodology
- Scholars and students of linguistics, bilingual education, language teaching methodology
- Teachers of foreign languages, linguistics and bilingual education
About the Author
Beata Nawrot-Lis has worked as a lecturer at the University of Technology and Humanities and at the Institute for Sustainable Technologies - National Research Institute in Radom. She completed a Masters and an Engineering Degree in chemistry at the Technical University of Radom, followed by a PhD Degree in English studies at the University of Warsaw.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-476-05139-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag GmbH Germany, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name J.B. Metzler, Stuttgart
- eBook Packages J.B. Metzler Humanities (German Language)
- Print ISBN 978-3-476-05138-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-476-05139-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site