About this book
Abiotic Stress Tolerance Related Genomics-assisted Breeding for Crop Improvement Volume 2 is a compilation of the status of genomics-assisted breeding in various crops in the era of high throughput genotyping and phenotyping platforms. How scientists have utilized these new platforms on their germplasm for identification of novel genes and alleles for abiotic stress tolerance is described.
The articles in the book include topics specifically in the areas of genetics and genomics of stomatal traits for improving drought tolerance, genomics-based approaches for improving abiotic stress tolerance, quantitative trait loci (QTL) mapping and association mapping for abiotic stress tolerance related traits and candidate genes for abiotic stress tolerance. In addition, chapters have been included on innovative role of double haploids in genomics-assisted crop improvement for abiotic stress tolerance.
Overall, the collation will be very useful to scientists working in similar areas as well as to graduate and undergraduate students who want to get information of QTLs, genes etc. for a particular crop at one place.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-99573-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-99572-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-99573-1
- Series Print ISSN 2352-474X
- Series Online ISSN 2352-4758
- Buy this book on publisher's site