Table of contents
About this book
This book is comprised of presentations delivered at the 5th Workshop on Biostatistics and Bioinformatics held in Atlanta on May 5-7, 2017. Featuring twenty-two selected papers from the workshop, this book showcases the most current advances in the field, presenting new methods, theories, and case applications at the frontiers of biostatistics, bioinformatics, and interdisciplinary areas.
Biostatistics and bioinformatics have been playing a key role in statistics and other scientific research fields in recent years. The goal of the 5th Workshop on Biostatistics and Bioinformatics was to stimulate research, foster interaction among researchers in field, and offer opportunities for learning and facilitating research collaborations in the era of big data. The resulting volume offers timely insights for researchers, students, and industry practitioners.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-99389-8
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-99388-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-99389-8
- Series Print ISSN 2199-0980
- Series Online ISSN 2199-0999
- Buy this book on publisher's site