Table of contents
About this book
This extensively revised new edition comprehensively reviews the rise of clinical research informatics (CRI). It enables the reader to develop a thorough understanding of how CRI has developed and the evolving challenges facing the biomedical informatician in the modern clinical research environment. Emphasis is placed on the changing role of the consumer, and the need to merge clinical care delivery and research as part of a changing paradigm in global healthcare delivery.
Clinical Research Informatics presents a detailed review of using informatics in the continually evolving clinical research environment. It represents a valuable textbook reference for all students and practising healthcare informaticians looking to learn and expand their understanding of this fast-moving and increasingly important discipline.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-98779-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-98778-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-98779-8
- Series Print ISSN 1431-1917
- Series Online ISSN 2197-3741
- Buy this book on publisher's site