Table of contents
About this book
Employee engagement (or a lack thereof) can often be linked to poor communication and a detachment from company goals. Companies of all sizes are looking for ways to boost communication, recognizing its impact on key business outcomes, such as productivity and profitability.
This book offers fresh insights about opportunities to improve the quality of employee communications based on employees’ needs. It highlights the importance of simple, jargon-free communication that focuses on dialogue and content. High-performing organizations are more likely to think about communication from the audience perspective, rather than purely from the management perspective. The case studies offer readers a firm understanding of ways to implement and measure communication in daily practice. Effective communication requires planning and this book, with its focus on the US, Latin America, and emerging markets, will guide readers in using communication in the alignment of corporate and employee needs.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-97894-9
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive licence to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-97893-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-97894-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site