About this book
Steffen Krüger is a postdoctoral research fellow at the Department of Media and Communication, University of Oslo, Norway. He develops critical, psychosocial approaches to media texts and discourses.
Karl Figlio is in private psychoanalytic practice, and is also Professor Emeritus within the Department for Psychosocial and Psychoanalytic Studies, at the University of Essex, UK. His research includes psychoanalytic methodology, fundamentalism, memory and reparation.Barry Richards is Professor of Political Psychology at Bournemouth University, UK. He has long-standing interests in terrorism and political violence, in social cohesion, and in national identity and nationalisms.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-97505-4
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive licence to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2018
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology Behavioral Science and Psychology (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-97504-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-97505-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site