About this book
This book analyses the attitudes of Muslim citizens toward international and regional actors. In essence, the project examines whether Muslim public opinion is in favor of the current international order and if there is an ideal type of international governance perceived by Muslim citizens. The author connects the analysis to the literature of international public opinion and to the research on social legitimacy of international and global governance. It is ideal for scholarly audiences interested in Islamic, International and Global Governance Studies.
Mujtaba Ali Isani is a Post-Doctoral Fellow at the Department of Political Science at the University of Muenster, Germany.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-97328-9
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Palgrave Pivot, Cham
- eBook Packages Political Science and International Studies
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-97327-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-97328-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site