About this book
This book describes an ECG processing architecture that guides biomedical SoC developers, from theory to implementation and testing. The authors provide complete coverage of the digital circuit implementation of an ultra-low power biomedical SoC, comprised of a detailed description of an ECG processor implemented and fabricated on chip. Coverage also includes the challenges and tradeoffs of designing ECG processors.
- Describes digital circuit architecture for implementing ECG processing algorithms on chip;
- Includes coverage of signal processing techniques for ECG processing;
- Features ultra-low power circuit design techniques;
- Enables design of ECG processing architectures and their respective on-chip implementation.
Bio-Medical CMOS ICs biomedical processors for IoT ECG processing algorithms and architectures ECG feature extraction architecture Ventricular arrhythmia prediction architecture
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-97016-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-97015-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-97016-5
- Series Print ISSN 1872-082X
- Series Online ISSN 2197-1854
- Buy this book on publisher's site