About this book
This book contains research contributions from leading global scholars in nature- inspired computing. It includes comprehensive coverage of each respective topic, while also highlighting recent and future trends. The book focuses on the current research while highlighting the empirical results along with theoretical concepts to provide a comprehensive reference for students, researchers, scholars, professionals and practitioners in the field of Advanced Artificial Intelligence, Nature-Inspired Algorithms and Soft Computing. Topics include Hybrid Bio-inspired Computing; Membrane Computing; Krill Herd Algorithm; Stochastic Optimization; Firefly Optimization Algorithm;Artificial Bee Colony Algorithm; Particle Swarm Optimization; Lion Optimization Algorithm; and Monkey Search Optimization.
• Presents complete coverage of nature-inspired computing and applications;• Provides a comprehensive, critical and descriptive examination of all facetsof nature-inspired algorithms and naturally-intelligent machines;
• Fundamentals are emphasized throughout the book to provide strong basis for students.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-96451-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-96450-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-96451-5
- Series Print ISSN 2522-8595
- Series Online ISSN 2522-8609
- Buy this book on publisher's site