Table of contents
About this book
Written by an academic and industry insider, this book provides an informed study on polysaccharide structural analysis and characterization. Specifically focused on analytical techniques, methodologies, and interpretation of data, featured topics include: monosaccharide composition; methylation analysis; 1D & 2D NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance) and MALDI-TOF- (MS) Mas spectrometry.
This book is aimed at advanced undergraduates, academic and industrial researchers and professionals studying or using biobased polymers.
Polysaccharide structure Methylation analysis 1D NMR polymers GC-MS monosaccharide composition 2D NMR biobased polymers Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectra Polysaccharides NMR peaks polymers NMR Spectra polymers MALDI TOF MS
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-96370-9
- Copyright Information Crown 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-96369-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-96370-9
- Series Print ISSN 2191-5407
- Series Online ISSN 2191-5415
- Buy this book on publisher's site