About this book
The articles give an up-to-date account of research in which the Earth tides are a benchmark signal for the sophisticated instrumentation mounted on satellites or the surface, observing time-variable signals of an evolving Earth. Scientists studying the earthquake cycle and geodetic monitoring will find useful material. For students in the geosciences, the collection offers a good overview of the broad spectrum of topics related to the Earth geodetic monitoring.
The chapters “A Filtering of Incomplete GNSS Position Time Series with Probabilistic Principal Component Analysis”, “Interferometric Water Level Tilt Meter Development in Finland and Comparison with Combined Earth Tide and Ocean Loading Models” and “Multichannel Singular Spectrum Analysis in the Estimates of Common Environmental Effects Affecting GPS Observations” are available open access under a CC BY 4.0 License via link.springer.com.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-96277-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser, Cham
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science Earth and Environmental Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-96276-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-96277-1
- Series Print ISSN 2504-3625
- Series Online ISSN 2504-3633
- Buy this book on publisher's site